রবিবার, ২৩ অক্টোবর, ২০১১

Earning from blog or websites


I trying to earn money from my websites last few months. I think its not so easy to earn from if you not expert on this. I also not expert so can not earn more from this way I think my visitor is huge expert to do this . If any visitor of my sites can you help me, please comment which can help not only me but also others.
I get find out some ways to earn money.  which discuss briefly below.
1.   Adsense by google is one of most popular earning ways by putting add on your site its very difficult to get approvals and there are some condition which i can not fulfill yet.
2. Adbrite  also good but waiting long time to show add in your site you need to long time. I think there is a problem in my sites which never shows any add in layer banner. Waiting any suggest from experts. they will be minimum check out $20.
3. Yap clicksor its a very easy ways to get add on your sites. They can pay out minimum $50 by check they also pay by paypal but did not get any paypal account. I havemoneybookers which use in world wide.
But all this way are not satisfy me as in last 6 months I earning through my sites only $0.01. I know I am not good in SEO so its desired by me whatever I earn. I know my visitor will help me by their valuable suggestions. Till then I am waiting.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন